1. I love Diet Pepsi with all my heart, all my soul and all my mind. I know Diet Pepsi is the Anti-Christ, but I am a sinner.
Why am I telling you this? Because, oh snap! I just got a second nomination for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award and as part of my nomination I have to tell you seven things about myself. Thanks Miss Coco J http://prettygirlfit.wordpress.com!
2. Bono from U2 put on my cowboy hat, held my hand, and sang to me in front of 65,000 people. This has nothing to do with a fitness blog, but I will post the story and pics on my blog anyway. Know why? ‘Cause Bono held my hand and sang to me.
3. My son, Henry V, is
potty training fighting potty training with all his might. Hey blogosphere, any advice?
4. Want to know The Secret To Being Thin? Read my blog http://sheslosingit.net. It’s FREE!
5. I was in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade once. I held the string to the Pink Panther balloon’s foot. It was awesome!
6. While studying abroad at the University of London my friend, Phil, said, “Lisa, you don’t cook, you don’t clean, you’d make a terrible wife.” “Yes,” I replied, “but I’d make an excellent husband.” True story.
7. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray got me through week 8 of training for the bikini competition. No fat. No calories. Tastes great. 5 sprays only!
OK – now I get to give links to some of the blogs I’m following. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
http://www.thewalkntalk.com/ – Jay is a Canadian who posts about food, travel and style. His pictures are phenomenal.
http://ljayhealth.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/7-healthy-tips/ – All things diet and fitness
http://unorthodoxepicure.com/ – a/ka Confessions of an Aspiring Food Snob. It’s really funny.
http://www.clotildajamcracker.com/index.html – Quirky mother/writer/illustrator’s blog. (I guess that could describe my blog too – no wonder I like this one!)
http://fitnessinthecity.wordpress.com/ – healthy eating blog. Check out post on the Paleo Diet.
http://thecleaneatingchallenge.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/clean-july-2012-breakfast-recipes/ – Explains clean eating and gives recipes too!
http://transformationpics.com/2012/06/29/jimmy-lbs-lost-180/ – If before/after pics motivate you, you will love this site.
http://ovari.wordpress.com/about/ – Attila Ovari is a dad from Australia blogging about family, money, and his life adventures. I really liked the posts about kids and money.
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.