Fitness Cheerleader wants to know: What Are Your 5 Must Have Foods?
1. Peanut butter on rice cake. It’s a quick protein/carb combine and gets my energy up instantly. It’s also very portable and works well when I’m shuffling the kids to and fro.
2. Sweet potatoes. Holy cow these things rock! I never ate a sweet potato until I started bodybuilding but now I’m hooked.
3. Raspberry-cranberry sparking water. It has the fizziness of Diet Pepsi without all the baggage. Plus, I can drink it all the way up to three weeks before competition. (After that point, no fizzies. Period.)
4. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray. Zero calories. Zero fat. Tastes like butter. But only 5 sprays or my trainer will yell at me for going overboard.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies. I realize this is not remotely healthy but life with a homemade chocolate chip cookie once in a while is not worth living. Yeah, I said it.
How about you? What are your 5 must have foods?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.