1. Weight lifting gloves. Without these my hands get ripped to shreds and get callouses on them, a most unfeminine look.
2. Supplements. I get my new supplement list tomorrow but for now I’m taking L-glutamine before each meal (it helps your muscles recover faster) and Creatine for the next 6 weeks (to help grow lean muscle mass.)
3. Cranberry Raspberry Sparking Water. It’s 62 cents at HEB (they raised the price from 57 cents…probably because I bought an entire case of the stuff for our vacation to Cali.) No sodium, no calories and it’s fizzy and delicious. Yum!
4. Towel. I never used to sweat. My trainer cured me of that by giving me insane workout routines. Now if a gallon of water does not pour out of my skin he calls me out for not being hydrated enough (translation: I’m drinking too much Diet Pepsi.)
5. iPod. Music is a must on the stepper. A well chosen song will help get me over the mental hurdle of lifting a weight that seems too heavy or doing the last set of ab exercises when I’m just not feeling it.
How about you? What are your 5 must-have fitness items?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.