- Arnold Schwartznagger was in “Twins” with Danny Devito.
- Danny Devito was in “One Flew Over the Coo-Coos Nest” with Jack Nicholson.
- Jack Nicholson was in “A Few Good Men” with Kevin Bacon.
And speaking of Bacon, I’m looking for A Few Good Eggs. 735 eggs to be exact. My bodybuilding diet has me consuming approximately 15 egg whites per day and there are 49 days until the competition (OMG!) so that means over the next 7 weeks I will consume 735 egg whites.
Well, all those eggs get expensive; especially if a first (let alone second) bikini competition was not part of your annual family funds allocation. People who win bodybuilding competitions get paid sponsorships. As we have previously established, I am merely a winner-in-training at this stage in my life, so my new mantra is: “Will Blog for Eggs.”
I firmly believe that we all have six degrees of separation or less to someone who can help us meet our goals. So I am asking you, fellow blog readers, to think of people who you know who might be willing to help out a Mama looking to maintain her weight loss and fitness goals without breaking the family nest egg.
Do you know someone who has a local farm that keeps chickens? Are you a grocery store owner that sells egg whites? Are you a restaurant owner that makes great eggs for breakfast?
- In exchange for eggs I will write up a weekly blog post (7 posts total) between now and the competition on Nov. 3 telling everyone a) what an AWESOME sponsor you are, b) the nutritional merits of eggs, c) why you, dear SPONSOR, have the BEST eggs ever and d) why people should buy these protein powerhouse eggs from YOU versus another farm/grocery store/restaurant.
- I can post pictures of your place of business so other people can learn about all the wonderful things you have to offer your customers.
- Your website will be linked up to my blog on a Sponsors page that I will set up.
- Your farm/store/restaurant logo will be proudly printed on my workout shirt and I’ll wear it all over Austin, plus at the two gyms where I train.
My blog stats are that I have 111 followers and 11,111 people have visited my site. (I only started blogging 2 1/2 months ago, so my stats keep growing daily.)
I would be so grateful if you could forward me any contact information for people interested in being my egg sponsor.
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.