Since you’re are bored at work and trolling the web anyway (you know who you are) check out these blogs:
- Peonut. Amy is a twentysomething working on figuring out life while fitting in workouts. She’s one of those off-beat people where you’re reading her post and then you have to stop, re-read, and ask, did she just say that?! Needless to say; I’m hooked.
- Fitness Cheerleader. The woman who started all the blogger challenges I’ve been doing. Her site covers all things health and fitness: food, running and fit family.
- ConcreteNCoffee. This Fit Mama’s mantra? Try harder. Push farther. When in doubt, drink more coffee.
- Life With A Dash of Pepper. Pepper cracks me up. She does Fitness Competitions, talks her co-workers into trying scary vegan food and offers recipes for things like protein cupcakes (it’s a bodybuilder thing…)
- Nutty Alternatives. This is a blog about how one mom helped to cure a lot of her kids’ medical ailments just by changing their diet and eating clean. There is a lot of good information about food allergies, gluten-free, wheat-free and healthy alternatives in general. I met Kelly at my gym because once upon a time we both trained with Daniel for different fitness competitions (small world, huh?)
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.