Afraid watching the debates will cut into your workout time? Fear not! I can’t play drinking games right now (too close to competition) so join me in playing this exercise game. It goes like this:
Whenever you hear _______________ do this ______________.
- Stronger middle class – 5 burpees
- Energy independence – 3 jumping jacks
- Unfair trade practices/China – 5 sumo squats
- Obama bringing up the mess he inherited from George W. Bush – run in a circle
- Romney defend the 47% comment – 5 kickboxing moves of your choice
- Children are our future (or some kid-related warm and fuzzy) – 10 push ups while having a temper tantrum
FYI – The first of the Presidential debates is going to be this Wednesday, Oct. 3 from 9-10:30 (EST) and will air on NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, C-Span and can also be seen online. The focus will be on domestic policy.
Hope you enjoy the debates now that you can get a good workout in there too.
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.