Earlier this year I followed Fitness Cheerleader’s blogger writing challenge – to blog every day for a month, and I LOVED it. While making friends with other bloggers I also learned a lot about writing in the process. So now, I’m going to host my first blogger challenge based on the same format, and I’d LOVE for you to join in too:
Here’s what you do:
- Add a new post to your blog (there’s a list of suggested topics below in case you get stuck)
- Share your post in my comments for that day.
- Read, comment & share others’ posts.
- Rinse, lather and repeat for each day of the month.
Simple? Easy? On your marks….Get set….BLOG!!!
HERE ARE THE WRITING CHALLENGE PROMPTS:
- What are your goals for November?
- Give 5 strategies you are using to keep the holiday pounds off.
- What would you tell a friend who wanted to quit?
- Please share your favorite clean eating breakfast recipe.
- Give 3 tips to improve your workout.
- How do you overcome setbacks?
- Fitness pet peeves?
- Do you prefer exercising alone or in a class?
- Your favorite football/fall sports story?
- Do you have a fitness mentor or hero? What have you learned from him/her?
- Today is Veteran’s Day. (Thanks troops!!) Do you have a solider story to tell?
- What songs do you listen to when you workout?
- Give your favorite Fall Harvest recipe – think apples/pumpkins/sweet potatoes.
- How do you maintain self discipline?
- Today is the Great American Smoke Out. What are some bad habits you got rid of or are working towards fixing?
- What are some unexpected benefits of a healthy lifestyle you discovered?
- Which music style/band/song motivates you the most?
- How do you reward yourself when you achieve a fitness goal?
- There’s an app for that…What’s your favorite fitness technology?
- Your most awkward fitness etiquette moment?
- Pilgrims left their home to find something better in the New World. Where did your fitness journey start and where are you headed?
- Today is Thanksgiving. Write a thank you letter (or a few!) to those you helped you on your fitness journey this year.
- Dear Fitness Santa…What do you want for Christmas (or other holiday you celebrate)?
- Share your favorite turkey left overs recipe.
- How do you handle exercise and clean eating during the holiday season?
- Think of a time when you felt like you were failing. What did you learn from this experience that helped you become a stronger person?
- Describe your most memorable meal.
- Which 3 exercises would you recommend to a novice to improve their fitness level?
- How did you do on your November goals?
- What are your goals for December?
Looking forward to reading your posts!!
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.