Today is Day 1 of my first Blogger Challenge! If you would like to join in just type up a post on your blog and link it to the comments section of this post.
This is a great way for you to a) meet other readers/bloggers, b) give your brain a mini-break as you can just use the writing prompts instead of thinking up new things on your own each day.
For over-achievers/people who drink too much coffee, this also gives you a chance to write ahead since you already know what the topics are. (I’ll reprint them at the end of this post to be extra nice.)
Ready? Set? Blog!
Goals for November
- Do my best at the Texas State Naturals Championship this weekend. Learn from whatever feedback I get.
- Take a one (1) week dirty food vacation and then get back to clean eating for the rest of the month (rest of my life?)
- Welcome to the Off Season! Goal weight: 120 lbs. for the next eight (8!) months so I can build 5-8 lbs. muscle for my next competition. Gain weight by adding more clean carbs, not junk food.
- Begin to pursue personal training career path.
- No Plot? No Problem! Write She’s Losing It! memoir this month!
Those are my goals. What are yours?
P.S. – Here are all the writing prompts for this month:
HERE ARE THE WRITING CHALLENGE PROMPTS:
- What are your goals for November?
- Give 5 strategies you are using to keep the holiday pounds off.
- What would you tell a friend who wanted to quit?
- Please share your favorite clean eating breakfast recipe.
- Give 3 tips to improve your workout.
- How do you overcome setbacks?
- Fitness pet peeves?
- Do you prefer exercising alone or in a class?
- Your favorite football/fall sports story?
- Do you have a fitness mentor or hero? What have you learned from him/her?
- Today is Veteran’s Day. (Thanks troops!!) Do you have a solider story to tell?
- What songs do you listen to when you workout?
- Give your favorite Fall Harvest recipe – think apples/pumpkins/sweet potatoes.
- How do you maintain self discipline?
- Today is the Great American Smoke Out. What are some bad habits you got rid of or are working towards fixing?
- What are some unexpected benefits of a healthy lifestyle you discovered?
- Which music style/band/song motivates you the most?
- How do you reward yourself when you achieve a fitness goal?
- There’s an app for that…What’s your favorite fitness technology?
- Your most awkward fitness etiquette moment?
- Pilgrims left their home to find something better in the New World. Where did your fitness journey start and where are you headed?
- Today is Thanksgiving. Write a thank you letter (or a few!) to those you helped you on your fitness journey this year.
- Dear Fitness Santa…What do you want for Christmas (or other holiday you celebrate)?
- Share your favorite turkey left overs recipe.
- How do you handle exercise and clean eating during the holiday season?
- Think of a time when you felt like you were failing. What did you learn from this experience that helped you become a stronger person?
- Describe your most memorable meal.
- Which 3 exercises would you recommend to a novice to improve their fitness level?
- How did you do on your November goals?
- What are your goals for December?
Looking forward to reading your posts!!
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.