I’m partial to sweet things for breakfast, like pancakes and muffins, but what I’ve really been craving are crepes. I’m new to clean eating and have been looking on Pintrest to find some clean eating crepe recipes but honestly I don’t recognize a lot of the ingredients they seem to use, so I’m going to make due with what’s in my pantry and hope for the best…
Lisa’s Clean Eating Crepes!
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Stevia or Splenda
- dash of cinnamon
- Olivio/I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter butter spray
- 1 cup mixed fruit containing: raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and banana slices
- Sugar free syrup
beat till well mixed. (I put it in my mini food processor.)
2. Spray small skillet with butter spray and heat; remove from heat.
3. Spoon in batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread batter. Return to heat; brown on 1 side only.
4. Invert over paper towels; remove crepe. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Add fresh fruit into crepe and fold over.
6. Pour 1/2 tablespoon sugar free syrup on top
How about you? What’s your favorite breakfast recipe?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.