Ah, yes. It’s that time of the month again…time for new goals.
Goals for December
1. I would really like to be able to do an unassisted chin up. I don’t need to be able to do a whole set even, just one with good form.
2. Be the same weight at the end of the month that I was at the start of the month, thus avoiding that one pound gain of holiday flesh. (I’ll weigh myself tomorrow morning.)
3. Stay calm and flexible. I’m one of those people who gets stressed out when I can’t maintain my routine. Well guess what? The kids will be home for 2 1/2 weeks, we have holiday parties to go to, I’ll be surrounded by high calorie desserts all month and already my allergies have kept me out of the gym 3 out of 5 days this week. But I can’t let all those reasons turn into excuses for eating junk and avoiding the gym. Wish me luck with this!
4. Finish reading the personal trainer text book.
5. Enjoy the holidays with my family.
How about you? What are your goals for December?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.