I’m studying for my personal training certification right now, which means I’m reviewing basic anatomy.
I thought it might be helpful to post this because a lot of us hear terms like, “quads” and have no idea where they are on the body. I’ll be posting labels for each major muscle group over the next few days.
- Butt Lift/Bridge (Targets glutes)
- Squat (Targets glutes)
- Barbell Lunge (Targets quads)
- Hack Squat (Targets quads)
- Front Box Jump (Targets hamstrings)
- Good Mornings (Targets hamstrings)
- Calf Press (Targets calves)
- Calf Raise (Targets calves)
Hope you found this helpful!
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2012 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.