Last month I had 30 goals. Most months I have 3. This month I’ll try 10 – Three new ones and seven carry overs from last month that I’m fairly confident I can achieve. (I’m trying to find that magic threshold where I push myself without going crazy in the process.)
- Volunteer this month. I’ll have to find a good cause and help out.
- Correct my posture. I jut my chin out and collapse my chest. You would think, “That couldn’t possibly be comfortable,” but my body seems to think it is. Until something pops and I have to go back to the chiropractor. I need to figure this out. I’m not even sure how I will know if I made progress or not, but at least I’ll make the effort.
- Focus on Show Prep. Only 7 weeks to go. Yikes! Learn Figure poses, get correct pose suit, eat clean, train dirty.
- Start to edit my book. This scares me, so it must be good for me.
- Make Shutterfly books. My daughter has like 8 full blown 8 x 11 books for each holiday. My son was born and celebrated Christmas once, but that’s it for his photo documentation.
- Start the Rosetta Stone Spanish DVDs. Become fluent enough that I can start a bar fight with a local while vacationing in Cabo.
- Did I mention I’m a Sweat Pink Ambassador now? I need to post the button on my blog.
- Clear out the playroom/all closets. Make millions at the corresponding garage sale.
- Get 1,000 “likes” on FB. (I’m at 831 right now.)
- Organize business office. For real this time. (See organize business office goal? I’m not forgetting about you! You’re not going away. You’re going to keep ending up on these goals lists, so don’t think you can hide from me. I know where you live.)
Do you have any goals for May?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2013 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.