Happy July 1st! It’s time to set some monthly goals, the first being that I have a confession…Well, it’s more of a secret actually.
- Share my Secret with you by the end of the month. I’m going to do something next week that I think will have a personally positive impact and my family is supportive of my decision. I’m not sure how you will react, so I’m keeping it private until I’m ready to write about it. The thing I’m doing will probably impact my writing for the better part of the month, so I apologize in advance for not being able to post every day.
- Apply lessons from FitBloggin’13 to my blog. The conference was very informative and wet my creative appetite and it would be great if that translated to a better reading experience for anyone who stumbles upon my blog.
- Empty my email! I have like 17,000 emails. I know the bulk of it is spam. I don’t know if it’s humanly possible to read and delete everything, but if I could get it down to within the 5,000 range that would help me breathe easier.
- Tweet. I’ve been avoiding the little blue bird, but some very kind people at FitBloggin showed me how to upload a Twitter app and post pictures, so if you want to follow/laugh at me, my handle is @sheslosingitnet. My goal is 1 tweet a day. (I believe in setting the bar LOW.)
- Enjoy my family! It’s summer, the kids are on vacation and it’s time to kick back and have fun.
What about you? Do you have any goals for July?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2013 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.