Happy Tuesday! I’ll tell you something good going on in my world and you tell me something good going on in yours.
The first good news I have is that I’m doing something related to my top secret life changing event today. (I’d love to tell you about it, but you’ll just have to wait until the end of the month.) The other good news I have is that Rise Bar just gave me a box of their bars for a giveaway!
I sampled them (of course!) and they actually taste pretty good. My favorite was the Macadamia nut and pineapple breakfast bar. I’m generally wary of any type of bars because I try to eat clean and avoid processed foods. What I like about Rise Bars is that they are made from unprocessed nuts, fruit and seeds and have no sugar added. They are also vegetarian, Kosher and free of gluten, GMOs, soy and peanuts, so a lot of people will be able to eat them.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance win a Rise Bar:
- Go to my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ShesLosingItnet and tell me your good news in the comments section.
- Everyone who posts today (July 2nd, 2013) is entered for a chance to win.
- You must be living in the United States or Canada to enter.
- Winners will be randomly selected and notified via my Facebook page
- Winners will need to message me through FB your mailing address Good luck!
And tell me something good! What’s your good news?
Please Note: I’m not getting compensated to write this beyond the box of bars to sample and giveaway to readers. All opinions are my own.
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2013 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.