- Tell you my secret. Done! You can read about it here: Here’s My Secret
- Apply lessons from FitBloggin’ to my blog. I’m making progress. I started working on my media kit and am in the works with someone to upgrade my website to make it more user-friendly. I’ll continue to work on it.
- Empty my email. This so did not happen. I thought during my recovery time I would be able to lie in bed and go through my ten billion emails. Silly me!
- Tweet. I know you won’t believe me, but I kinda like Twitter now that I learned how to tweet from my phone. It’s still information overload, but I’m having fun learning.
- Enjoy my family. This month has been really relaxed since I couldn’t do much for half of it. My husband took off from work to take care of me while I was healing so it’s been nice just having lazy summer days with my family.
How about you? How did you do with your goals?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2013 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.