I have a dilemma. I want to do a short obstacle race this year, but can’t decide if I want to do the Run For Your Life zombie race in December or the Tough Mudder in October. Here are my musings about the pros and cons of each race.
- As a mother of two small children I have to censor myself all day, so I like that the race name sounds like cursing.
- I hear mud is good for your skin.
- You get to jump over fire. That’s badass
- It’s in Houston
- I’m scared of the obstacles
- It’s in Austin
- Zombies, right?
- It’s in December. It seems like Halloween blending into Christmas.
What are your thoughts? Have you run either of these races?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2013 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.