Pro·cras·ti·nate: (verb) to avoid or delay doing an unpleasant task by doing a more pleasurable task.
I have a bunch of stuff due today and tomorrow. So I decided to look for fun memes about procrastination instead! Here are some good ones that I thought corresponded well with the task I am avoiding.
- My editor gave me my first deadline (due tomorrow) to do some tasks related to my book “She’s Losing It!”
- We have our property tax appeal (due tomorrow) and I have to make a strong argument, complete with charts and graphs, that our tax assessment should be reduced
- The business accounting has to be reviewed and balanced (due today)
- Need to go to the gym to do my back workout (due today)
- Still have to buy magazines for my daughter’s school fundraiser, and teach myself to speak Spanish fluently (due tomorrow. Well except for the new language part.)
How about you? Do you procrastinate?
Sheslosingit.net (c) 2013 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.